Nadia Buari is one of the most beautiful actress in Ghana. She is very talented and knows how to interpret her roles very well. In this article you will get to know more about this ghanaian diva. So therefore in this article, I will be sharing with you 10 real facts about Ghanaian famous actress Nadia Buari that you probably didn’t know.
- Nadia Buari is a famous Ghanaian actress, model and a television personality. She is popularly known for playing romantic roles in movies. She is very beautiful, gifted, skillful, creative and talented. She knows how to interpret her roles very well and can fit in any character given to her by movie directors and producers in Ghana.
Nadia Buari was born on 21st November 1982 in Takoradi in the Western Region of Ghana. She is currently 36 years old. She was born out of wedlock to an unknown white man. Later her mother married Alhaji Sidiku Buari, who adopted her legally as his legitimate daughter.
Nadia Buari completed both her primary and her secondary school education in Takoradi in the Western Region of Ghana and obtained both her First School Leaving Certificate and West Africa Senior School Certificate. After completing her primary and secondary school education, Nadia Buari went further to University of Ghana in Accra and graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Performing Arts.
After completing her tertiary education, Nadia Buari joined the Ghana movie industry popularly known as Ghallywood in 2005 and made her first appearance on screen after starring on the Ghanaian national television series “Games People Play” a movie which brought her to limelight and made her a public figure. After her first movie, she later took part in many blockbusters movies such as Mummy’s Daughter, Chelsea, The King is Mine, amongst others. Throughout her school life Nadia Buari was actively involved in school drama and dance clubs. She has been regarded as one of the most beautiful actress in Ghana and Africa as a whole.
Nadia Buari is currently single, but has two beautiful daughters (twins’ girls) whom she had out of wedlock. As a single mother, she promises to give her kids the best care and education. In January 2014, Nadia Buari dated Nollywood actor Jim Iyke. On 21st March 2014, Jim Iyke proposed to marry her. Unfortunately, she later broke up with Jim Iyke due to some personal misunderstanding which could not be resolved. Nadia Buari is currently single but has two kids already (twin girls) as a single mother.
In 2006, Nadia Buari was nominated for Best Actress in a Leading Role at the Africa Movie Academy Awards and in 2009, she won the Best Actress in a Leading Role at the Africa Movie Academy Awards. She has acted in several Ghanaian movies which include Mummy’s Daughter, Chelsea, The King is Mine, Forbidden Fruit, The President’s Daughter, Passion of Christ, amongst others. She always features in romantic movies alongside with Van Vickers, Majid Michel, John Dumelo, Frank Artus, amongst others.
In 2008, Nadia Buari rose to prominence after starring in the Ghanaian blockbuster movie “The King is Mine” alongside with John Dumelo and Jackie Appiah. The movie won her the award for Most Promising Actress in Ghana at the Ghana Movie Awards and Best Actress in a Supporting Role at the Africa Movie Academy Awards.
Nadia Buari after making a name in the Ghana movie industry (Ghallywood) was opening welcomed into the Nigerian movie industry popularly known as Nollywood. She has acted in over 80 Nollywood movies with Nollywood celebrities like Jim Iyke, Desmond Elliot, Mercy Johnson, Mike Ezuruonye, Tonto Dikeh, Nonso Diobi, Rita Dominic, amongst others. She became very popular in Nigeria after starring in the Nollywood blockbuster movie “Beyonce and Rihanna” a movie she acted alongside with Nollywood famous actor Jim Iyke and Ghanaian actress Jackie Appiah.
- Nadia Buari has acted in over 100 Ghanaian movies which include Mummy’s Daughter, Chelsea, Games People Play, The King is Mine, Forbidden Fruit, The President’s Daughter, Passion of Christ, amongst others. She always features in romantic movies alongside with Van Vickers, Majid Michel, John Dumelo, Frank Artus amongst others.
In 2008, her role as ‘Beyonce’ in the Nollywood blockbuster movie “Beyonce and Rihanna” made her very famous in Nigeria and in Ghana respectively. The movie earned her an award for Best Actress in a Leading Role at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards.
- Aside from acting, Nadia Buari is also a model and a movie producer. In 2013, she came out with her own movie titled “The Diary of Imogen Brown” under her own production name. The movie received positive review from film critics and was a commercial success.
In 2013, Nadia Buari won the Pan African Actress Award at the annual Nigerian Entertainment Awards which was held in New York City in the United States of America. In 2013, Nadia Buari became an Ambassador of Tablet India Limited, a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer company in India.
In 2014, Nadia Buari was given a ‘Special Recognition Award’ by the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards and the special recognition event was held in Accra the capital city of Ghana.
- Nadia Buari is very beautiful and currently one of the richest and most accomplished actress in Ghana with an estimated net worth of over $850, 000. Aside from acting, Nadia Buari is also a model and very popular on social media. She has more than a million followers on her official Instagram handle and Facebook page and has been regarded as one of the most beautiful actress in Ghana.
- I Foresee Nigeria Break Up – Prophet Olagunju Released Shocking Prophecy - February 24, 2021
- Hushpuppi Biography, Net Worth And His Downfall - February 22, 2021
- Getting A Gun For Us Is Like Buying Bread – Fulani Herdsman Daudawa Revealed - February 21, 2021