Marriage is a beautiful thing and when you find true love it is the purest form of happiness. Some of our Nigerian female celebrities in search of true love to spend the rest of their life with met with fake husband who made their life miserable. So therefore in this video I will be sharing with you 7 Nigerian female celebrities that quit their marriage because of fake husband.
1. Monalisa Chinda
In 2014 Nollywood famous actress Monalisa Chinda opened up and revealed that she was maltreated by her ex-husband, Dejo Richards in her former marriage with him. This unfortunately led to the crash of her first marriage. After which Monalisa Chinda recently got married to her new husband Tonye Victor. Monalisa Chinda revealed that her first marriage to the Question Mark label boss, Dejo Richards crashed over claims of maltreatment and lack of love. A fact she made known while announcing her speaking engagement at the Pearls Foundation’s third annual conference in Abuja the capital city of Nigeria. Monalisa Chinda admitted that she got married to a fake husband and this incident led to the crash of her first marriage and led to Monalisa Chinda recent marriage to Tonye Victor.
2. Tiwa Savage
When Tiwa Savage opened up and revealed that she was maltreated by her ex-husband, Tunji Balogun popularly known as Tee Billz, people were amazed. The music diva came out to reveal her marriage wasn’t a bed of roses after all. Barely two years after her marriage to Tunji Balogun popularly known as Tee Billz, Tiwa Savage disclosed that Tunji Balogun had been beating her before and after their marriage and referred to him as a fake husband. Because of this incident, Tiwa Savage divorced her husband Tunji Balogun popularly known as Tee Billz and fell in love with starboy Wizkid. Tiwa Savage and Wizkid had a hot romantic relationship which got fans talking because of the huge age difference, but to Tiwa Savage and Wizkid age is nothing but just a number.
3. Tonto DikehTonto Dikeh also recently opened up and revealed that she was maltreated by her ex-husband, Oladunni Churchill who physically assaulted her on numerous occasions in their marriage. In an interview with Media Room Hub, Tonto Dikeh revealed amidst tears how her husband always beat her up and referred to him as a fake husband. She claimed that Oladunni Churchill always brings in a pastor after beating her up to pray for them and that he is too proud of himself and never owned up to his faults. Controversial Nollywood actress and mother of one, Tonto Dikeh whose marriage crashed just a few years ago also revealed in an interview that her estranged husband, Oladunni Churchill always insult her on numerous occasions in their marriage. Because of this incident, she divorced him and moved on with her life. Luckily for her, she was granted custody to her son whom she treasured so much.
4. Georgina Onuoha
Nollywood famous actress Georgina Onuoha has also hinted and revealed that she has an abusive marriage and was maltreated by her ex-husband, Dr. C Igwegbe. The veteran Nollywood actress reposted a woman’s confession of being married to a man that molested, beat and humiliated her. She wrote; “I can imagine her state of mind and what she went through. For I would have said this same prayer 6 years ago with so much hate in my heart and can count many others who will equally be saying the same prayers. But grace, mercy and forgiveness surpass the pain of wickedness. I succumbed to God’s grace and strength. Most often it is unfortunate what some men put their women through.” Georgina Onuoha who quit Nollywood few years ago after getting married to Dr. C Igwegbe, a medical doctor who is based in the United States of America. She divorced her husband after suffering maltreatment in the hands of her ex-husband. She is now a single mother raising her two daughters on her own.
5. Chika IkeWhen Chika Ike announced that her divorce was finalized, she received lots of backlash on social media on her failed marriage from different critics on speculation that she was not a loyal wife to rumors that she got married for money. Some people condemn her that she was not a loyal wife while others rumored that she got married for money, but Chika Ike denied all the speculations. According to the Nollywood diva, her ex-husband known as Mr. Eberibi physically assaulted her for years until she decided to call the marriage a quit. She went on to reveal that one of the many fights resulted in a miscarriage, which caused her to lose a baby due to the many fights. Due to this incidence she divorced him and called him a fake husband. After divorcing her husband, Chika Ike is currently single and has refused to remarry, probably she is afraid of marriage and wants to live as a self accomplished woman.
6. Mercy Aigbe
Nollywood famous actress Mercy Aigbe opened up and revealed that she was maltreated by her ex-husband. According to reports, the popular Yoruba actress has been enduring the maltreatment from her husband for a long time in her marriage but couldn’t cope anymore when things got worse and had to divorce her husband once and for all. It was also reported that the couple were reportedly in a nasty fight that left the beautiful actress with unconsciousness. Recently, the marriage of the Nollywood screen goddess has faced a lot of scrutiny with speculations of maltreatment she suffered in the hands of her ex-hubby, Lanry Gentry. Mercy Aigbe couldn’t endure the maltreatment from her husband and had to terminate the marriage. She referred to him as a fake husband and hopes to find the right husband in future.
7. Muma Gee
After six years of marriage, Muma Gee and Prince Eke have finally called it quits. The singer said she decided to end her long-suffering and torture by filing for divorce against Nollywood actor, Prince Eke. According to her, Prince Eke used to beat her while they were married. The Nigerian singer Muma Gee filled for the divorce of her husband Prince Eke who is a Nollywood actor on ground that he always maltreat and assault her. Muma Gee during an interview revealed that she got married to a fake husband who derives pleasure by beating her up. She stated that she wish not to marry that kind of husband again and hope that she will find a husband that will love and pamper her in the nearest future.
- Top 10 Highest Paid Actors In Ghana In 2023 - May 29, 2023
- Sambasa Nzeribe Biography And Net Worth - May 28, 2023
- 8 Most Dangerous Pastors In Africa And Their Fake & Bizarre Miracles - May 27, 2023
Leave a Reply