Chinwe Owoh is one of the prolific actress in Nigeria. She has been in the Nigerian movie industry popularly known as Nollywood for over two decades. She always stars in sorrowful and tragedy movies and always known for her ability to cry in movie. So therefore, in this article I will be sharing with you 7 real facts about Nollywood famous actress Chinwe Owoh that you probably didn’t know.
1. Chinwe Owoh is a veteran Nollywood actress, producer, entrepreneur and a television personality. She is very gifted, skillful, creative and talented in acting and interpretation of movie roles. She knows how to interpret her roles very well and can fit in any character given to her by movie producers and directors in Nigeria. She is referred to as the big mama of Nollywood. She is popularly known for her ability to cry in movies. Chinwe Owoh acts mostly in tragedy and sorrowful movies.
2. She was born and bred in Enugu State in the south eastern part of Nigeria. Chinwe Owoh completed her primary, secondary and tertiary education in the coal city of Enugu, Enugu State in the south eastern part of Nigeria and obtained her First School Leaving Certificate, West African Senior School Certificate and Bachelor’s Degree. After completing her primary, secondary and tertiary education, Chinwe Owoh joined the Nigerian movie industry popularly known as Nollywood in 1999 and started featuring as minor character in movies.
3. In 2001, Chinwe Owoh acted in the Nollywood blockbuster movie “Mothering Sunday” a movie that brought her to limelight and made her a public figure since then she has acted in many Nollywood blockbuster movies and still counting making her one of the most accomplished actress in Nigeria. She has been regarded as one of the best performing actresses in Nigeria and also one of the most talented actress in Nigeria known for her motherly role in movies. She has been hailed as one of the most prominent actress in Nigeria. She has been in the Nigerian movie industry popularly known as Nollywood for almost two decades.
4. Chinwe Owoh always acts as a mother, queen, step mother, grandma and widow in many Nollywood movies. Chinwe Owoh is very talented and gifted in acting. She is currently one of the highest paid actress in Nigeria. She is popularly known for her ability to cry in movies. Chinwe Owoh has acted in several Nollywood movies alongside with Patience Ozokwor, Nkem Owoh, Mercy Johnson, Ken Erics, Destiny Etiko, Rachael Okonkwo, Junior Pope Odonwodo, Chacha Eke, Regina Daniels and a host of other top Nollywood celebrities. She has been described as one of the most sought after actress in Nigeria and also one of the most talented actress in Nigeria.
5. Chinwe Owoh in the cause of her acting career has starred in more than 150 Nollywood movies. Some of the movies she has acted include Raging Tigers, Beyond the Verdict, Lost Wealth, Remote Control, Traditional War, Black Christmas, Nigerian Girls, For the Love of Money, After My Heart, Royal Tears, Python Queen, Miracle Child and many more. She is always known for starring in sorrowful movies and always known for her ability to cry in movies.
6. Chinwe Owoh is currently married with many children and grandchildren. She is currently based in Enugu State in the south eastern part of Nigeria with her family. Chinwe Owoh in the cause of her acting career has been nominated for few awards which include Most Promising Actress in Nigeria at the Africa Movie Academy Awards, Best Actress in a Supporting Role at the City People Entertainment Awards and Best Actress in Indigenous Language (Drama) at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards.
7. Chinwe Owoh currently has an estimated net worth of $500,000 making her one of the richest and most influential actress in Nigeria. In 2011, she was honored by the Nigerian Federal Government as a Member of the Order of the Federal Republic (MFR) which happens to be the highest award and honor given to a celebrity in Nigeria who has contributed immensely to the economy growth and development of the country through entertainment. Chinwe Owoh is also regarded as one of the most sought after actress in Nigeria and also one of the most talented actress in Nigeria. Chinwe Owoh is indeed an interesting character to watch out for in the Nigerian movie industry popularly known as Nollywood.
- IPOB Threaten To Lock South East For 30 Days If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Brought To Court On 21stOctober - September 25, 2021
- IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Committed No Offence – Lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor Told Court - September 25, 2021
- Top 10 Most Richest Actresses In Nigeria In 2021 And Their Net Worth - September 24, 2021