Frederick Leonard is one of the most prominent actor in Nigerian movie industry. He is very handsome, talented and creative. He is also an interesting character to watch out for in the Nigerian movie industry popularly known as Nollywood. He has been in the Nigerian movie industry popularly known as Nollywood for over a decade and features mostly in romantic movies.
So therefore, in this article I will be sharing with you 8 real facts about Nollywood famous actor Frederick Leonard that you probably didn’t know.
- Frederick Leonard is a famous Nollywood actor, model, producer and a television personality. He is very handsome, gifted, skillful, creative and talented in acting and interpretation of movie roles. He knows how to interpret his roles very well, and can fit in any character given to him by movie directors and producers in Nigeria. He is originally from Anambra State in the south eastern part of Nigeria but was born and raised in Lagos State in the south western part of Nigeria. He acts mostly in romantic movies. He always plays the role of a good husband, romantic boyfriend and royal prince in several Nollywood movies.
Frederick Leonard completed both his primary and secondary school education in Lagos State in the south western part of Nigeria and obtained both his First School Leaving Certificate and West African Senior School Certificate. After completing his primary and secondary school education, Frederick Leonard attended Kaduna State Polytechnic and graduated with a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Biochemistry. He is currently one of the trending actors in Nigeria, having carved a niche for himself in the make-believe industry.
Frederick Leonard joined the Nigerian movie industry popularly known as Nollywood and started his acting career in 2001. He started with minor characters and later upgraded to supporting role and now lead role in movies. He combined both his education and acting career together until he graduated in 2008. After completing his tertiary education in 2008, Frederick Leonard made a comeback to the Nigerian movie industry popularly known as Nollywood and acted in the Nigerian blockbuster movie “Indian Doctor” a movie that brought him to limelight and attracted him to movie directors and producers in Nigeria. The movie also won him an award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role at the Africa Movie Academy Awards and Most Promising Actor in Nigeria at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards.
- In 2009, Frederick Leonard became a public figure after starring in the popular Nigerian television series “Disclosure” a movie that made him a global figure. He is currently one of the most handsome and most talented actors in Nigeria. He is always known for featuring in romantic movies. As an Actor, Frederick Leonard is driven by his passion for the Arts, and firmly believes in impacting the society at large, with the delivery of his superlative and endearing talent, which has thereby brought him fame and fortune.
Frederick Leonard has acted in more than 190 Nollywood movies. Some of the movies he has acted include Disclosure, Indian Doctor, Promised Beyond, Doctor May, Beyond Love, and many more. He acts mostly in romantic movies alongside with Chelsea Eze, Ruth Kadiri, Tonto Dikeh, Chacha Ekeh, Ken Erics, Uti Nwachukwu, Yul Edochie and a host of other top actors and actresses in Nigeria.
Frederick Leonard in the cause of his career as a professional actor has won several awards and recognitions. Some of the awards he has won include Best Actor of the Year at AFRIMO Awards, Best Supporting Actor at GIAMA Awards, Most Promising Actor in Nigeria at the City People Entertainment Awards, Best Actor in a Supporting Role at the Africa Movie Academy Awards and Best Actor in a Leading Role at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards. He regarded as one of the most sought after actor in Nigeria and also one of the highest paid actors in Nigeria.
Aside from acting, Frederick Leonard is also into modeling. During an interview, he stated that he firmly believe in the growth of the African Cinema, not just because of its undeniable ability to contribute to the growth of any country’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP), but believes in its strong medium through which we can tell our stories, inform and market our culture and values as Africans to the world. Frederick Leonard is currently married with lovely kids. He is believed to be one of the highest box office grossing actor.
Frederick Leonard currently has an estimated net worth of over $700,000, making him one of the richest and most influential actors in Nigeria. He is also very popular on social media with more than a million followers on his official Instagram account and Facebook page. He has received the Lifetime Achievement Award for Best Romantic Actor at the Africa Movie Academy Awards. He is also considered as one of the best box office grossing actor. Frederick Leonard is also considered as one of the most sought after actor in Nigeria and also one of the best performing actors in Nigeria. Frederick Leonard is indeed a great character to watch out for in the Nigerian movie industry popularly known as Nollywood.
- So Painful As A Nigerian Man Dies Just Two Days After His Wedding - July 22, 2021
- Obi Cubana Biography And Net Worth - July 22, 2021
- Meet Actress Queen Nwokoye And Her Husband Who Have Been Married For 10 Years - July 21, 2021