Ruth Kadiri is one of the prolific actress in Nollywood. She has been in the Nigerian movie industry popularly known as Nollywood for over a decade. She always features in romantic movies and always play the role of a submissive housewife. So therefore in this article I will be sharing with you 8 real facts about Nollywood famous actress Ruth Kadiri that you probably didn’t know.
- Ruth Kadiri is a popular Nollywood actress, social media personality, model, screenwriter, film producer, businesswoman and a television personality. She is very beautiful, gifted, skillful, creative and talented in acting and interpretation of movie roles. She knows how to interpret her roles very well and can fit in any character given to her by movie directors and producers in Nigeria. She has been regarded as one of the highest paid actresses in Nigeria and also one of the most beautiful actresses in Nigeria. She is always known for featuring in romantic and action thriller movies.
- Ruth Kadiri was born on 24th March 1988 in Benin City, Edo State in the south southern part of Nigeria. She is currently 32 years old. Ruth Kadiri is the first child of her parents. Ruth Kadiri completed both her primary and secondary school education in Benin City, Edo State in the south southern part of Nigeria and obtained her First School Leaving Certificate and West African Senior School Certificate.
After completing her primary and secondary school education in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria, Ruth Kadiri proceeded to Yaba College of Technology in Yaba, Lagos State in the south western part of Nigeria and graduated with a National Diploma in Business Administration. After obtaining a Diploma in Business Administration from Yaba College of Technology, Ruth Kadiri proceeded to University of Lagos (UNILAG) and graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication.
After completing her university education, Ruth Kadiri joined the Nigerian movie industry popularly known as Nollywood and acted in her first movie “Boys Cot” a movie that brought her to limelight and gave her a lot of advantage in Nollywood and also attracted her to movie directors and producers in Nigeria. As a screenwriter, Ruth Kadiri has written and co-written several movies. Some of the movies she has written include Matters Arising, Heart of a Fighter, Ladies Men, Sincerity, First Class, Over the Edge and many more.
Ruth Kadiri has also produced several movies in Nigeria. Some of the movies she has produced include Matters Arising, Over the Edge, Somebody Lied and Memory Lane. Her latest work is “Memory Lane” which deals with the issue of lies and deceit. She has being described as one of the most prominent actress in Nigeria. She has been in the Nigerian movie industry popularly known as Nollywood for over a decade.
Ruth Kadiri in the cause of her acting career has acted in more than 150 Nollywood movies. Some of the movies she has acted include Boys Cot, High School Tussle, Strange Madness, Matters Arising, Heart of a Fighter, Ladies Men, Sincerity, First Class, Over the Edge, Somebody Lied, Memory Lane, and many more. She is always known for featuring in romantic movies and always play the role of a submissive house wife, romantic girlfriend and runs girl in several Nollywood movies. Ruth Kadiri is a legend in Nollywood and has contributed immensely to the growth of Nollywood in Nigeria and rest of the world. She has been regarded as one of the most sought after actress in Nigeria, one of the most beautiful actress in Nigeria and also one of the most talented actress in Nigeria by several ranking media on the internet. She is not just only talented; she is also gorgeous, beautiful, stylish and stunning.
Ruth Kadiri aside from acting is also a philanthropist and a humanitarian. She has a charity organization which she called “Ruth Kadiri Kids” which is aimed at providing for orphanage kids and less privileged. Ruth Kadiri in the cause of her acting career has won several awards. Some of the movies she has won include Best Actress of the Year at the Nigeria Entertainment Awards, Best Female Viewers Choice at the Golden Icon Movie Academy Awards and Best Kiss in a Movie at the Best of Nollywood Awards. She has also been nominated for Best Actress in a Drama at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards. Ruth Kadiri is happily married with lovely kids.
Ruth Kadiri currently has an estimated net worth of over $700,000 making her one of the richest and most influential actress in Nigeria. She is also very popular on social media with more than 3 million followers on her official Instagram account and Facebook page. Ruth Kadiri aside from acting is also an entrepreneur and has several businesses under her name. She has been described as one of the most beautiful actress in Nigeria. She has been described as one of the best performing actress in Nigeria and always known for featuring in romantic movies and action thriller movies. Her lovely smile and humble personality attracts her mostly to movie lovers all over the world. She is indeed a force to reckon with in the Nigerian movie industry popularly known as Nollywood.
- Trouble For President Buhari Govt As The Nigerian Army Finally Confess - October 28, 2020
- Nnamdi Kanu Biography and Net Worth - October 27, 2020
- 15 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were At The Forefront In The #EndSars Protest - October 26, 2020