The highest paid YouTuber of 2020 have been revealed and a 9 years old boy holds the title of highest paid YouTuber in the whole world earning $29.5 million per annual. Child influencer, Ryan Kaji, from Texas, United States of America racked in nearly $30m in a year from unboxing and reviewing toys and games on YouTube, garnering over 12.2 billion video views per year with over 27 million subscribers.
According to Forbes, the 9 years old made over $29.5m (£22m) from his YouTube channel Ryan’s World, as well as a further estimated value of $200m from Ryan’s World branded toys and clothing, including Marks and Spencer Pajamas.
He also signed an undisclosed endorsement deal, but likely multimillion-dollar deal for his own TV series on Nickelodeon. Ryan Kaji, first began making YouTube videos in March 2015 after watching other toy review channels and asking his mother, “How come I am not on YouTube when all the other kids are?”
All earnings estimates are from 1st June, 2019, to 1st June, 2020. Jimmy Donaldson a.k.a. Mr. Beast is in at No. 2, earning approximately $24 million with three billion views while Dude Perfect is at No. 3 on the list, earning $23 million with 2.77 billion views.
SEE FULL LIST BELOW
- Ryan Kaji: $29.5 million
- Mr. Beast: $24 million
- Dude Perfect: $23 million
- Rhett and Link: $20 million
- Markiplier: $19.5 million
- Preston Arsement: $19 million
- Nastya: $18.5 million
- Blippi: $17 million
- David Dobrik: $15.5 million
- Jeffree Star: $15 million
- Zenith Bank Resumes Skeletal Services After Initial Shutdown Amid Naira Scarcity, Attacks By Customers - February 8, 2023
- Naira Scarcity: Zenith Bank Shuts Branches Over Attacks On Staff - February 8, 2023
- Zenith Bank Shutdown Branches Over Attacks Due To Scarcity Of New Naira Note - February 8, 2023