In this article I will be sharing with you 7 ways to get rid of Eczema using the natural home remedy. Ezcema is a common skin condition that is caused by dry, itchy, irritated skin. There are several types of eczema but the most common is atopic dermatitis. Here, are some remedies to help treat eczema.
1. Aloe Vera – Aloe Vera is an effective treatment for eczema, cuts, burns and other skin injuries. The polysaccharides in aloe vera stimulate growth and healing of the skin. Aloe Vera increases hydration in your skin which helps to reduce dry and itchy feeling as a result of eczema. Cleanse the affected area with mild soap and water, then pat it dry before applying a generous amount of Aloe Vera gel on the area.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar – Apple Cider Vinegar helps to fight bacteria and balance the acidity level of the skin due to its acidic nature. It has powerful antimicrobial properties that can soothe irritation and ease skin infections. Dilute one cup of warm water and one teaspoon of vinegar, apply the solution and leave it on for 2 hours before rinsing off.
3. Honey – Honey has natural anti – inflammatory and anti bacterial properties that helps to treat skin ailments like burns, wounds, scars, fight off infection and boost immune system. Honey speeds up your skin cells healing process and retain in moisture.
4. Colloidal Oatmeal – This is made from ground and boiled oats to extract their healing properties. It has anti – inflammatory properties that helps to treat scars, itchiness, redness, roughness and dryness of the skin. It helps to calm inflamed skin and acts as an emollient by adding moisture to the skin. Add powdered colloidal oatmeal to warm bath and soak before using.
5. Evening Primrose Oil – Evening Primrose comes from the evening primrose plant. It contains gamma – linolenic acid and omega 6 fatty acids which prevents inflammation of the body and soothe irritated skin. It improves hydration and elasticity, prevent breakout and soothe itchy, dry and irritated skin.
6. Witch Hazel – Witch Hazel is used to treat any form of inflammation. It is a natural astringent made from the bark and leaves of the witch hazel shrub. It is rich in tannins, a natural antioxidant that can help protect your skin against damage and act as a barrier that prevents inflammatory substances from entering your skin cells.
7. Coconut Oil – Coconut Oil is a natural moisturizer that can work wonders on dry skin and people with eczema. It contains lauric acid which helps to fight bacteria, viruses, infections and fungi. It is rich in antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral agents. Regular application of this oil leaves your skin feeling smooth and nourished. Choose cold – pressed coconut oil for best results.
- Shortly After Bandits Where Proscribed Buhari Orders Service Chiefs To Tackle Them And Insurgency - November 30, 2021
- Sheikh Gumi React As Fulani Bandits Are Proscribed Terrorists - November 30, 2021
- Buhari Finally Bow As Abuja High Court Proscribe Fulani Bandits As Terrorists - November 30, 2021