US President Donald Trump has confirmed he will try to run again for president in 2024 as he hosted a party with dozens of politicians in the White House. The President also hint on moving on from his baseless election fraud claims revealing he is still doing everything possible to go for another four years.
“It is been an amazing four years” Trump told the crowd, which included many Republican National Committee members. “We are trying to do another four years. Otherwise, I will see you in four years.’ Trump’s appearance was streamed live on Facebook by one attendee, Republic committee woman Pam Pollard.
Dozens of people standing closely together without masks were seen crammed into the Cross Hall of the White House state floor. Trumps began hosting holiday receptions this week, intent on celebrating a final season before Trump leaves office on January 20, 2021.
The events have featured large crowds of often maskless attendees gathered indoors, violating the very public health guidance the US government has urged the nation to follow this holiday season, with Covid19 cases skyrocketing across the country.
In the video, Trump is heard continuing to air baseless allegations of election fraud to explain his defeat by President-elect Joe Biden. This is despite his attorney general William Barr confirming the Justice Department had not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud, and had seen nothing that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.
“It is certainly an unusual year. We won an election. But they don’t like that,’ Trump told the crowd, adding: ‘I call it a rigged election, and I always will.’ The White House has been the site of at least one suspected super spreader event, and dozens of the president’s aides, campaign staffers and allies have tested positive in numerous outbreaks.
Trump himself was hospitalized for the virus in October, and the first lady and two of his sons have tested positive. Numerous others have had to quarantine.
Stephanie Grisham, the first lady’s spokeswoman and chief of staff, had said last month that the White House would be moving forward with events, ‘while providing the safest environment possible.
She said that would include smaller guest lists, that masks will be required and available, social distancing encouraged while on the White House grounds, and hand sanitizer stations throughout the State Floor.’ ‘Attending the parties will be a very personal choice,’ she added.
- Tension As Unknown Gunmen Invade & Attack Political Gathering In Enugu Saying No Election Will Hold In Biafra Land - September 26, 2021
- IPOB Threaten To Lock South East For 30 Days If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Brought To Court On 21stOctober - September 25, 2021
- IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Committed No Offence – Lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor Told Court - September 25, 2021