Social Media has turn to a business network and not for just chatting and connecting with friends, but also to market and promote brand and then make good money. In this post I am going to show you how you can make cool cash using your facebook account. Many who have tried it are smiling to their bank account on a daily basis, and so instead of just posting chatting, why not turn your facebook account into business ventures, an asset where you can make passive income.
So we are going to explore on some basic steps you are going to take to start making money through your facebook account. As you all know Facebook isn’t a secret money pile just waiting to be found, but it can be a reliable source of extra income with some work and a clever approach. So I encourage you to read the following steps below to learn how to make money using your Facebook account.
1. MAKE GREAT POSTS.The foundation of any successful plan to make money with social media is good content, and lots of it. On Facebook, that means a stream of interesting links, images, and updates every day. Search for a niche and fill it with quality content. It doesn’t have to be a niche nobody else is filling, but it should be specific enough that it’s clear to the casual observer. For example, maybe you’ll post content for cat lovers, mothers, or people with a certain political affiliation.
You can talk about politics, or menace in your country and how to cope with them. If you plan to market a product with your account, be sure to link the product to your posts in some way. Consider opening up another Facebook account and keeping it separate from your personal account. Use this account for your posts, and link them on your personal Facebook account to let people know about them. Depending on the approaches you use, you might even consider using multiple extra accounts. NOTE: Facebook will not allow multiple accounts using the same email and/or phone number. You may even get a request to verify a new facebook account through a code texted to your phone.
2. GIVE IT TIME. Let your account build up interest over time by continuing to provide fresh and relevant content every day. You cannot start making money immediately once you start, give it time and put much effort on your post and when your account becomes unique you will start receiving ads on your facebook and through that ads you will be making reasonable amount of money, some are making $500 on a monthly basis while some are making $3000 on a monthly basis, it all depends on your skill and type of post.
3. MAKE A COMMITMENT TO EARN.The only way to reliably make money using Facebook is through persistent work. Like any job, setting a schedule and sticking to it is the key. Just like I earlier mentioned, you need patience to excel in Social Media Business and Facebook is not an exceptional. So you need to be persistent in post a unique content, never give up, don’t be discourage, focus your mind and attention on it and soon you will get there. Your need to take this following measures;
A. Organize. Whatever strategy you plan to pursue, you’ll probably have to take care of several things every day to make it work for you. Plan out the order and times you’ll do them in advance.
B. Saturate your market. Making money with Facebook is more of a numbers game than anything else. Since marketing on Facebook costs nothing except time, you can market as much as you want – even to a point that would be prohibitively expensive any other way – and let the percentages and statistics work their magic one penny at a time.
C. Add aggressively. One of the best ways to increase the number of people looking at your page is to simply add people as friends as often as you can. Most won’t accept, but some will. So continue adding more people, the more people you add the chances of you build a large community of friends on facebook and therefore increasing the amount you earn on your Facebook.
4. MAKING MONEY THROUGH AFFILIATE ADVERTISING AND OTHER LINK-TYPE ADVERTISING
You can make reasonable amount of money through affiliate, that you receive commission when Adverts Ads Network share a link on your post and people click through that link to buy a product, the Ad Networks pays you a reasonable commission. Some who engage in affiliate marketing makes between $2000 to $5000 a month.
So To Get Started This Is What You Are Expected To Do;
1. Find an affiliate program or other link-type advertising program.Affiliate programs provide you with a unique ID and marketing materials, and then pays you a commission based on how much business you generate. So try to find a Good Affiliate marketing website and start earning.
*Most websites you’ve heard of offer such a program. Since there’s no cost to the site for letting you do this, practically anybody can become an affiliate for as many sites as they want.
*Start with well-known brands. Amazon offers a competitive affiliate program that pays a percentage of any purchase a person makes after clicking through from your post, even if it’s not anything you advertised. Apple’s iTunes program has an affiliate program as well.
*Add in smaller programs. Though less likely to generate money on a given day, you can diversify and gradually increase your affiliate revenue by offering a wide range of advertising services to many different businesses.
2. Sign up with them.Once you’ve decided to market a company as an affiliate search the company’s site and fill out the required forms. This should always be free and usually only takes a few minutes. Don’t ever pay to become an affiliate.
3. Add an accounts. Make a Facebook account for each affiliate program or group of programs you sign up for. This allows people to follow your pages based on the things they’re interested in, rather than having to sign up for one page full of all different kinds of ads. As mentioned previously, you can use your primary account to repost things from the other accounts periodically; exposing those pages to the audience you’ve built.
4. Promote your programs.Make posts for each of them daily, and maintain your accounts fastidiously. With luck, and a good central account with a lot of followers, your affiliate accounts will begin to get followers as well. Whenever anyone clicks your posts and buys something from one of your affiliates, you earn money.
5. MAKING MONEY WITH E-BOOK
You can make money on your Facebook using E-Book, an electronic gadget that lets you write and publish a book for sale. To start using E-Book, you need to do the following;
*Write an e-book.E-books are just book-format publications that are distributed electronically, rather than printed on paper. Because there’s basically no cost to publish an e-book, pretty much anybody with an idea can do it.
*Take it easy on yourself. Unlike a paper-and-ink book, your e-book doesn’t have to be any particular number of pages. In fact, most e-books that are written to generate income are more like e-pamphlets than whole books.
*Choose a subject that will generate interest. Nonfiction is almost always a better choice than fiction. Oddly enough, e-books that tell people how to make money selling e-books are a popular option, and they apparently sell enough to at least offset the trouble of writing them. Write in an area where you can claim some kind of authority. It’ll add cachet to your book. You don’t need to show credentials, but you should write about something you’re better at than the average Joe.
*Pick a publishing option
There are a few free ways to get your e-book published.
*The most basic option is to save the book as a PDF file, and lock it with a password that you send to people who buy your book. Once the password is out there, anyone with the password can open the book.
*Createspace is an Amazon.com service that allows you to publish e-books for free on the Amazon website. It offers better usage protection than the PDF method, but can’t be directly distributed from anywhere other than Amazon’s website. Createspace also has a number of paid services and options available. To maximize your Facebook profit, avoid using them.
*ReaderWorks is a program that easily formats and published e-books in Microsoft Reader format, one of the most common e-book formats on the web. The Basic version of the program doesn’t offer any security, but it’s free and easy to learn. There’s a paid version of ReaderWorks that adds digital rights management (DRM) protection. Only opt in for the paid version if you’re going to be making a lot of books with it.
*Get Your E-book online
Create space will post your book automatically. If you published it on your own computer, you can sell it a few different ways:
*Amazon will let you upload and sell your e-book as a Kindle book for free. (Kindle is the brand name of Amazon’s popular e-reader product line.) This option is called Kindle Direct Publishing or KDP.
*On the plus side, KDP is fast and very flexible. You can publish your book in about 5 minutes, and set sale royalties for yourself as high as 70% (with Amazon taking the other 30%).
*On the other hand, KDP does not publish your book for download outside of the Kindle marketplace. Readers who don’t use Kindle won’t be able to browse and purchase your book.
*EBay will let you list items for sale at a set price. By offering a stock of “copies” of your e-book available for purchase on eBay, you can turn the venerable auction site into a de facto bookselling hub.
*The advantage of eBay is its simplicity. Anyone with access to the site can potentially purchase a copy of your book, no special gadgets or software required.
*The downside is the cost. eBay sets fees for just about everything; they only get worse when you set a fixed price point for purchases. Some of the fees are percentages, but others are flat, which can really bite into your profit margin if you’re not careful.
*You Can Sell Yur E-Book on Facebook
If you were wise and wrote a book that caters to the audience you’ve been building up with your primary account, you’ve got a receptive, ready-made audience for your sales pitch.
*Advertise it several times a day, both blatantly and at the end of other posts. Be creative and try to engage your readers. Get them excited about reading your book.
*If you have other accounts (such as affiliate accounts), advertise your book there, too.
*Always provide a link for reader to click to visit the page where they can purchase your book.
6. MAKING MONEY USING FACEBOOK PAGE
You can also make money using Facebook Fan Page. To do that, you need to follow this basic step;
1. Create a Fan page if you don’t already have it.So you don’t have a fan page yet? Well you will need to create one now because we’re talking about making money from facebook fan page here. Create a fan page about whatever you’re interested in, like fishing, funny page, traveling, etc.
2. Write good content.Write good content on your fan page and engage as many as users possible. Once your page starts getting good response and good amount of likes, you can move to next step.
3. Create a Website Related to your Fan page. Now create a website related to your fan page topic if you can afford everything.
*You can create free websites as well.
*Add contents to website and post on your facebook page to get visitors to your site.
*Add ads to make money and make sure your website looks decent and not copied.
*You should also add valuable content to your website on the regular basis to get more and more visitors.
4. Sell Fan Page Posts. So you have a big facebook fan page but still not sure how to make money from it. Selling posts on your fan page is the easiest way to make money apparently.
*Sign up with sshopsomething.com and make sure you have minimum 1000 likes on your fan page.
*Add your fan page to ShopSomething and confirm you’re the owner of the page.
*Set a price per post for your page. Now this is important, make sure you set the price correctly because No one would buy posts on your page if the price is too high.
7. MAKING MONEY USING FACEBOOK MARKET OF POSTS OR FAN PAGES
You can also make cool cash using Facebook Fan Pages and to do that you need to Become an author of Facebook Posts Market or Facebook Fan pages Market and earns on Selling Posts or Fan pages. Installation guide is included in both scripts (step by step). If you don’t know PHP / HTML, is possible to install it for you. Administration doesn’t required coding skills so everybody can manage and provide powerful Facebook Markets.
*Facebook Posts Market
*Facebook Fan pages Market
*Bundle Facebook Posts and Fan pages Market, save $15
With this basic guide I can now assume you already know how to make money on Facebook.
Patience, dedication, passion, hardworking and prayers to God are the fundamental keys to success in life and road to attaining financial freedom.
You can also subscribe to my YouTube Channel to watch inspirational and motivational videos.
To get more inspirations and motivations that will guide you through your journey of success in life.
You can share your thoughts and opinions at the Comment Box.
Always stick to this Site if you really want updated information on how to inspire yourself, motivate yourself and establish your own business and make good money from it.
If you love this post, you can share it on your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram.
- Top 10 Richest Footballers In Africa In 2024 - February 21, 2024
- Top 10 Most Richest Footballers In Nigeria 2024 - February 20, 2024
- 7 Nigerian Actresses Who Quit Their Career In Acting For Marriage - February 18, 2024