Great Biafrans, Wonderful friends of Biafra and Lovers of Freedom across the Globe. I am Nnamdi Kanu; I am the Voice of the Voiceless People of Biafra, Africa and the world at large. I am a representative of truth and Honesty, I am an epitome of Kindness and LOVE, I am a paragon of Liberty, I was born a libertarian, an activist and an Orator.
I am Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra is the child of my Brain, which through I have succeeded airing my gospel of redemption to the world. I am Brave and never afraid to unveil the truth even before my enemies. I am Nnamdi Kanu, I am whiter than white and whiter than snow, and my mantra is (Eziokwu Bu Ndu) which literary means “Truth is life” in the Igbo language. I am Nnamdi Kanu; I was born to liberate my people the (Biafrans) from this shackle of Darkness and man-made contraption that has enslaved us since 1914.
When the evil British slave masters led by John Fredrick Lugard and his girlfriend Flora Shaw ruthlessly amalgamated the children of GOD (Biafrans), the (Ariwa’s) Hausa/Fulani and the (Oduduwa’s) Yoruba people. They put us together without any consultation or agreement between us. They knew that we were never one people, and we shared no common value system as a people. That is why Frederick Lugard said that the NORTH and SOUTH are like an (OIL and WATER) which can never mix.
The girl friend of Frederick Lugard who later became his wife named you Niger-Area (Nigeria) which literally means (Niger-A place of Darkness, in Latin language) and (Area-the location). Are you surprise about this fact why darkness has engulfed Nigeria since independence even with the enormous natural gas and coal that can generate power for the entire African continent deposited in Enugu.
I am Nnamdi Kanu; I am now a prisoner of conscience under the Muhammadu Buhari’s Government because I am a Biafran. My right has been violated and abused with impunity. Because I am asking for my freedom from Britain and Hausa/Fulani.
I am Nnamdi Kanu, I want to use this media to speak to every Biafran at heart; I want to put it categorically straight to every Man and Woman from the “Old East Central States” (Biafra) which the Nigerian government decisively divided and called South East and South-South today. I want to speak to those that still believe in the so-called “Igbo nation”, those that believe in “Ijaw Nation”, ”Ogoni Nation” amongst others.
I want you all to know that anything or names you claim as a nation under Nigerian government will fail you all, our name is (Biafra) our map can be found in the world map of 14th and 16th centuries which is older than the British and Nigerian put together, our clans and languages maybe Igbo, Urhobo, Ijaw, Ibibio, anang, itshekiri amongst others. but the name of our Nation is (Biafra), and under the umbrella of the (United States of Biafra) shall we all stand and achieve our goal because as the wise people say, and I quote (UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL).
It’s more clear to me that one of the main reason I was arrested, is because I defiled their divide and rule strategies that were the strongest ideology infuriated on us as a people, hatred and divided lies has been dispensed on us which the Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba gutter media has impacted into the mind of Biafran’s living within the river line areas, they told you that “Igbos” are never your brothers and sisters, they told you to hate them because they are domineering, while they came and took over your land and properties killing your people at Odi (Bayelsa), and you die in hunger and starvation every day.
Their tactics have worked for many years, and I was able to destroy it with fact and figures through Radio Biafra. Before I continue, I want you to pay close attention to the voice of that man living within the River line areas of Biafra Land as he answers these questions.
(1) Does the Biafran’s living within the River Line Areas live a good and healthy life?
(2) Do their children attend a good school?
(3) Is there any clean drinking water for them?
(4) Does the Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba cabals care about them?
(5) Is there any Electricity and Good road network within their region?
(6) Do they fish from their rivers anymore?
(7) Do they cultivate in their farm land anymore?
(8) Is there any social, medical care center for them?
(9) Ok due to the environmental polluters within their region is there any measure for their health?
(10) Why were they massacred in thousands at Odi in Bayelsa state by the former president of Nigeria a Yoruba man, Obasanjo?
(11) Why was Ken Saro-Wiwa killed by a Hausa/Fulani formal Head of state Sani Abacha?
(12) Why did Adekunle a Yoruba Man shot and killed Isaac Adaka Boro after helping them fight his people Biafrans?
(13) Why did they Kill Harri Marshal?
(14) Why did they Arrest Asari Dokubo many times?
(15) Why is Hausa/Fulani the only people that own all the Oil WHALES in your region?
(16) Why are the Hausa/Fulani people the only Oil marketers of over 85% when the oil is in your area?
(17) Why did they chase Goodluck Ebele Jonathan out of Office under a Gunpoint?
(18) Why is the youth of this so-called South-South people guarding the crude Oil Pipelines while the Hausa/Fulani enjoy the Oil flow to the North and Yoruba land that is the South-West?
(19) Why have they finally retrieved the contract of the oil guard from your youth?
(20) Why do your parents die so quick at the hospital when they are sick due to lack of proper medical care while the Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba oppressors and Slave masters fly their family members abroad for an appropriate medical checkup?
(21) Why did they always call you the Minorities?
(22) Have you asked yourselves why they recognized themselves as the North or Ariwa’s while they call you Niger Delta’s or South-South?
I shall leave you to answer these few questions as you meditate over them I shall continue…..
I want to speak to the (Oduduwa) Yoruba and the (Ariwa) Hausa/Fulani people through this message.
My simple question to the Oduduwa People is this?
(1) Why have you chose to be treacherous and backstabbers in nature?
(2) Why have you failed to fight and regain your lost territory called Kwara state (Oduduwa land) that the Hausa/Fulani people have taken from you? Why did you then fought ruthlessly and killed Biafrans, seized all their properties and hated them after the civil war?
(3) Why were you Yoruba people adamant when “MKO ABIOLA” won the 1993 free and fairest presidential election and was killed in Prison?
(4) Where is your cocoa plantation of the Yoruba’s?
(5) Why did you people hate the “Igbo” speaking (Biafrans) so much while we come to your land and developed and transform them into modern cities, in other words, buying all your lands from you?
To the Hausa/Fulani cattle headers,
(1) Why have you focused your hope of livelihood upon the Crude Oil that is in Biafra Land?
(2) What Happen to your Agriculture in the north?
(3) What happened to your 72% empty land in the (Ariwa’s) region that was known as the MOHAMEDEN EMIRATES OF THE NORTH governed by the SOKOTO CALIPHATE..?
(4) Why have your Youth become backward and none productive?
(5) Why have your founding fathers from the north rejected Western Education, in other words, impoverishing the young people and future GENERATION?
(6) Why do you people chose to kill innocent people who do not believe in your religion?
(7) Why do you people decide to kill the Biafrans whenever a cartoon of Mohammed is designed in Denmark or somewhere else in the western world?
(8) What was the crime that the Biafrans have committed that you people started killing us since 1945 till date?
(9) Is it a Crime to live on your own and practice whatsoever you believed in?
(10) Why can’t you people allow the Biafran go their separate way and build their future?
(11) Why are you people dying because of Crude Oil in our land and yet you hate us with passion?
While you are answering those questions, I shall continue…
I am Nnamdi Kanu, I unequivocally stand to tell the African Union and United Nations and the rest of the world from this den of Death that no matter any silence from you, Biafran must stand because we are not from another planet, and we have right for self-defense. When we apply that self-defense, it is ready to accommodate more refugees in your countries as I have promised that continually speaking the truth even before my Enemies no matter the consequences.
I am Nnamdi Kanu, I have been arrested, tortured, humiliated and held against my will that Biafra may come. I am Nnamdi Kanu, and I am paying this Ultimate Price for you, that business minded Igbo people, taxi drivers, government workers and every living soul from South-South and South-East, I am doing it for your future Generations, Martin Luther King Jnr, Mahatma Gandhi, Nelson Mandela and other human right activist and freedom fighters in the world did it, they paid this price for their people and they were liberated from the hand of their oppressors.
I am Nnamdi Kanu, I am doing all this because I believed that every mankind was born to be free, My Love, passion and agitation for freedom for the People of Biafra and the rest of African Nation must be achieved, and we shall be free from this mental and Colonial enslavement. They will kill us, they will arrest us, they will intimidate us , but at the end we shall win, and my people shall be free and Biafra shall come.
Our Late General Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu left his father’s wealth and fought for the freedom of his people, he died a hero, and we all shall continue from where he stopped until Biafra come. I am Nnamdi Kanu, my assurance to you all Biafrans is that under the watch of IPOB led by my humble self (Mazi Nnamdi Kanu) as the leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra, our Nation shall be established in no distance time.
I am Nnamdi Kanu; I am presently in the hand of the enemy of light, progress, development, bright future, freedom of speech. I am in the cage of the enemies of (Biafra) the (British) and those that came from futa Jelone Mountain’s the (Fulanis) and their allied that came from Dahome the (Yorubas).
I am Nnamdi Kanu, I am here because they have sworn that the Oil in our land is their inheritance while the owners of the land are their worst enemies. I am here because I disagree to agree with them that the Oil in Biafra Land Belongs to JIGAWA. Oil in Biafra land belongs to the Biafrans alone.
I am Nnamdi Kanu, and my continual detention under Nigeria (DSS) is as a result of my resistance to collect bribe from them and abandoned this Biafra Struggle. I will never compromise and can never surrender to them the cattle headers. I am still here because I refused to obey their ruthless options. I refused to adhere to their offer and conditions. My love for you the Biafrans and the rest of African continent is the main reason I revealed all the top secret that no one was brave enough to show since the creation of Nigeria from 1914.
I was born to say all the truth I have said and to prepare to strengthened the mindset/ideology and mental toughness of every man and woman who cares to listen to Radio Biafra, especially Biafrans. I sacrificed my life for them; I prepared them for a tough day like this which you have seen.
I am Nnamdi Kanu, my target is to kick away this British evil creation contraption called (One Nigeria). I am still here because the present and past (Biafrans) “Igbo” speaking wicked and corrupted ministers and governors have refused to speak in your favor because they have stolen all the allocation funds meant to build your regions. They have taken the Billions of Dollars that belongs to you and your children abroad. Your lives is miserable because of these bloodsuckers whom you have voted into power, if they speak for you or talk positively about Biafra the Nigeria DSS, SSS and EFCC will go after them.
But one fact you must know is that the power of change is in the hands of angry youths that have stood up to demand their freedom that can never be denied by any man or woman as it has been enshrined in the Charter of United Nations.
I am Nnamdi Kanu, I am still here because the corrupt, wicked Ohaneze Ndigbo and all “Igbos” elite have decided not to talk about your freedom because under Goodluck Ebele Jonathan administration 5 Billion Naira was given to them, they have been asked to shut up and stay clear from anything that will have to do with Biafra people and their freedom. I am still under the custody of the British/Nigeria Government because these devilish people have decided that I should not be let go even when their kangaroo court has granted me bail.
Who are the lawmakers and who are the DSS? Can the DSS be stronger than a court of law? It’s obvious with clear evidence that Nigeria does not have any Law guiding their citizens in her territory. I am Nnamdi Kanu, my quest for Biafra can never be bought with any amount of wealth even if it lead to my death.
Biafrans, Remember my commandment before I was arrested?
I am Nnamdi Kanu, if anything happens to me, sink the zoo, I mean kill every governor and ministers in Biafra land including their family members from A TO Z. I am Nnamdi Kanu, if anything happens to me; make sure that no living thing remains in that contraption called Nigeria. I am Nnamdi Kanu, I implore you to fight not to live but to die for what belongs to you. I am Nnamdi Kanu I encouraged you to fight for your children and your children’s future.
I am Nnamdi Kanu I ask you to continue this marching and never look back until Victory is achieved. I am Nnamdi Kanu I want you to remember that we the Biafrans were never born cowards, the white men confirmed that HEROES FIGHT LIKE BIAFRANS.
I am Nnamdi Kanu, my hope and trust is upon (Chukwu Okike Abiama) as the supreme creator who has commanded that I shall come for only the purpose of Biafra restoration. I am Nnamdi Kanu, and My Job is done as I have spoken the hidden truth to every man Kind. I knew a day like this will come, this is why I have preached to each and every one of you to get ready as a volunteer force for the Army of Biafra, your mental toughness, consistency, doggedness, resolve, and resoluteness shall never be intimidated by any act of threat by the Nigeria forces put together, as we all knew that freedom is never free, we shall fight to get it as stipulated by nature.
I am Nnamdi Kanu I told you never to allow any amount of arrest or killing to put fear in the heart of every one of you. I am Nnamdi Kanu I want to remind you once again to consider that we (ALL) are already dead people walking in this part of the world where social amenities are not made available for us when we were born to inherit uncountable natural mineral resources. I am Nnamdi Kanu, I say to you today that It’s better to die for your freedom and remain a hero than to live a thousand years in perpetual agony, slavery and finally die as a coward.
I am Nnamdi Kanu, I want to speak to those that have already lost their beloved ones to Nigeria forces during this March. I encourage you to stand strong and be fearless as Biafra shall take care of the families of the demised heroes and heroines when Biafra is restore, and they shall be remembered as heroes forever.
I am Nnamdi Kanu, Great People, Fearless MEN and WOMEN of VALOR, the Children of ERI, ARODI and ARELI, let this Revolution continue, do not get tired. I implore you all Biafrans across the globe to contribute towards this great movement that will give birth to our nation Biafra so that you all will come back home and build a monumental Heaven on Earth with your vast experiences acquired in your various countries of resident.
I am Nnamdi Kanu, Let every mother and fathers in Biafra Land continue to provide every medical assistant, food, shelter and water to those youths that have embark on this great Million March since 6th of November 2015. If you are the same children of our late mother’s that led this type of Revolution in the year 1929 in Aba, I plead that you all should open your doors and extend your hands of support to all Biafrans in every Biafra states where this movement is taking place.
Those business/traders across Biafra Land, it’s time to shut down your shops and join this movement, your future is better in Biafra as a Biafran than the peanuts you are benefitting which fell off from your masters table. I am Nnamdi Kanu, I want you to know that the Nigeria Military that are pulling their triggers killing our people are the Hausa/Fulani Boko Haram boys in Nigeria military uniform. Our quest is just; we request only for our freedom to be free as a People. Our resolve cannot be defeated nor intimidated, our togetherness as one people from every part of Biafra is currently our strength.
I am Nnamdi Kanu, I want you to know that the heat of your marching and agitation for my freedom and that of Biafrans in Nigeria Prisons and the total restoration of our Nation Biafra is heard by CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA and the international communities is reading and watching, your voices is heard from the four corners of this planet. This is a movement that will never be forgotten in the history of Africa, and it is already weakening the foundation of this contraption called Nigeria. Soon Nigeria shall fall and burn to ashes, out of its ashes shall Biafra Emerge.
I am Nnamdi Kanu; I am very optimistic that the youth of Biafra and parents outnumbered those that benefit from this fraudulent one Nigeria apologist at the seat of power. To every (1) Biafra’s – Nigeria apologist there is a (1,000) Biafra freedom seeker. I am Nnamdi Kanu, I want the youth to know that they are the strength of our Nation Biafra. Therefore stand up now and fight for your right to freedom, your right to a quality education, your right to good road network across Biafra land.
Your right to free trade zone and free duty importation in Biafra land. Your right to become an inventor and industrialist, your right to exercise and showcase your natural abilities as a born scientist, your right to speak freely as a first class citizen in your fatherland without anyone intimidating nor kidnapping you for airing your view. Your right to live in a conducive and safe environment. Your right to have excellent access to fly out and into your various states as a free citizen of Biafra from every states International Airport in Biafra land without any immigration molestation in the western world. Your right to free medical care from birth to old age. Your right for equity, justices and the obedient rule of law. Your right for your safety of life and that of your children’s and property.
Biafrans be prayerful and join this movement now, because an adage said and I quote (IGWE BU IKE). The multitude is Strength. Our Brothers from river line area, I love you so much for standing up and acknowledging the fact that we are the same blood, and together we shall march down this tower of Babylon (Nigeria) because at the end Biafra will come.
I am Nnamdi Kanu, let this struggle continue until you hear my voice on Radio Biafra Once again. I am Nnamdi Kanu, never forget my commandment, if you love me to keep them.
God Bless Biafra, Aluta Continua.
I Am Nnamdi Kanu, the Director of Biafra TV and Radio Biafra and the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra and Commander of Her Loyal Armed Forces.
- I Foresee Nigeria Break Up – Prophet Olagunju Released Shocking Prophecy - February 24, 2021
- Hushpuppi Biography, Net Worth And His Downfall - February 22, 2021
- Getting A Gun For Us Is Like Buying Bread – Fulani Herdsman Daudawa Revealed - February 21, 2021